Monday, May 10, 2010

4th Birthday

CP's party this weekend was a blast. Auntie V. and the LW put together a wonderful scavenger hunt, and put away a bottle of wine in the planning of it. The kids loved it and having to actually do something at the party and it seemed to go over well with all of them. Before the hunt, they colored their own bags with stencils, so they'd have a place for the stash of goodies. My brother came over, brought the neices, and ran the brats on the grill. We hired MJ, the owner of Sister Act Face Painting to come and entertain the kids with her exceptional art work. I had to get ready and scoot just as the candle was being blown out, so that I could put my camera to use at a friend's wedding. A link from shutterfly will be in the inboxes soon...I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment